Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Address Change

In order to receive important correspondence and notices, the court needs your current address. It is your responsibility to inform the court whenever your address changes.

This notification can be received in writing from you or your attorney or you can call the Clerk's office to update your address by phone - 805-706-3600 or in person at our address linked below. If you prefer to submit your request in writing, click here for the Court's Change of Address form. You may use this form or simply submit your address change in writing on any 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper that includes your case number(s), full name and new address. Submit any address changes to the Criminal Operations Clerks' Office.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.