Skip to main content
Skip to main content.


Criminal Operations handles non-traffic infractions, misdemeanor and felony criminal matters. Visit the following links on the California Courts' website to learn more about the basics of a criminal case or how a criminal case works.


If you feel a judge has made a prejudicial error on your matter, get forms, rules of court and information on appeals.

Cleaning Up Your Criminal Record

Find information, instructions and forms for expungements, dismissals, governor's pardon, certificate of rehabilitation and other tips for cleaning up your record.

Information Requests

Find procedures and forms for requesting copies of case files, dockets and background checks.

Restricted License

If you are under 21 and over 18 years of age with an alcohol and/or related conviction, you may be able to petition the court for a restricted license.


Find options for clearing your warrant.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.