Court ordered fines may be paid online, in person, or by mail. For more information, choose from the following:
- Traffic Fine Payment
- Criminal or Family Law Fine Payment
- Community Work Service in Lieu of Payment
- Collections Payments
If you are experiencing difficulty with the portal it is recommended that you mail in your payment at this time.
Forms of Payment Accepted by the Superior Court
- Visa or MasterCard (credit or debit) are accepted online or in person.
- Discover Card is only accepted in person.
- Personal check, money order and cashier’s check are accepted by mail or in person.
- Cash is only accepted in person. DO NOT MAIL CASH.