Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)


Persons with a disability utilizing the courts may be eligible for accommodations to meet their disability-related needs.

Accommodations include equipment and / or assistance that enables persons with disabilities to have full access to court activities.

Requesting Assistance

You may need to fill out Judicial Council Form MC-410 to request accommodations in the courtroom. If you cannot print the MC-410 form, it is also available at any San Luis Obispo Superior Court public window or office.

The MC-410-INFO information sheet contains additional information on how to request a disability accommodation as well as how to complete the MC-410 form.

Form MC-410

More Information

You may want to read California Rule of Court 1.100 which governs requests for accommodations by persons with disabilities.

Download a pamphlet of Questions and Answers about Rule of Court 1.100, for persons with disabilities requesting accommodations. Also available is the Disability Accommodations in California Courts pamphlet.