Press Review Queue
The information provided on and obtained from the San Luis Obispo Press Review Queue does not constitute the official record of San Luis Obispo County Superior Court. Information on this website is provided for convenience and does not replace official notices or publications issued by the Court. Any user of this information is advised that it is being provided "as is". Although the web pages are routinely updated, there may be a delay in posting changes. The information provided is also subject to errors or omissions.
- The Superior Court assumes no liability for any legal consequences arising out of the listing of inaccurate or outdated information on these pages. Copyright and other proprietary rights may apply to information in a case file absent an express grant of additional rights by the holder of the copyright or other proprietary right.
- Use of such information is permissible only to the extent permitted by law or court order, and any use inconsistent with proprietary rights is prohibited.
- Subscriber may access, use, and disclose information from the Press Review Queue only in the course and scope of the representation, or contemplated representation, of a party in a matter.
- Subscriber may authorize staff or consultants to access, use, and disclose information from the Press Review Queue in the course and scope of the representation.
- Subscriber agrees to establish and practice data security for all information obtained through the San Luis Obispo Press Review Queue that prevents unauthorized use, access, distribution, modification, theft, or sabotage, whether internal or external and whether due to natural or human-caused disasters or intrusions.
- Unauthorized use includes, but is not limited to, electronically uploading to internet websites, copying, saving, faxing, or emailing information obtained from the Press Review Queue, except in the course of representation of a party. The Subscriber may not sell, assign, or transfer any Information obtained from the Press Review Queue.
- Personal use of information obtained from the Press Review Queue is prohibited. “Personal use” includes, but is not limited to, using this information to solicit business or to initiate contact with potential new clients for yourself or others. The Court will report any prohibited uses to the appropriate local authorities.
Click here to proceed to the Press Review Queue