Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Request Judicial Administrative Records

Judicial Administrative Records Requests

Pursuant to Rule 10.500 of the California Rules of Court, the San Luis Obispo County Superior Court is required to make identifiable administrative records available upon request, provided that the records are not exempt from disclosure under rule 10.500 and the request does not require the Court to compile data or produce special reports which do not already exist.

Please note that you may be charged fees that reflect the direct costs of duplication or production of records. If the request is for a commercial use, you may be charged additional fees that reflect the actual costs of staff time for search and review. Payment may be required before records are duplicated or produced.

All requests must be made in writing. Please submit your request by mail or via court drop box at the Court’s San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, or Grover Beach locations, care of:

Administrative Records Request
San Luis Obispo Superior Court
1035 Palm Street, Room 385
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93408

The Court’s Request for Judicial Administrative Records Form may be used for this purpose.

Note that Rule 10.500 applies to non-adjudicative administrative records and does not apply to court records or documents in any case filed in the Superior Court. To obtain copies of non-confidential case record please contact the Clerk’s office in the division where the matter was heard.

Was this helpful?